2013 AimPoint Clinic Dates and Times
I am traveling throughout the world teaching the AimPoint Green Reading system of how to actually read the green. Dates, availability and cost can all be found at my site that handles my clinic scheduling. Click the link below to check locations, dates and availability.
With nearly 100 instructors in 11 countries, John Graham is one of only 2 to receive the classification as a Master AimPoint Certified Instructor.
Whether you're a professional golfer, caddie, junior, or amateur golfer, AimPoint Green-Reading will transform your game by teaching you the one aspect of putting which is never taught--exactly where to aim.
Mark Sweeney has pioneered a revolutionary green-reading method based on the highly accurate, Emmy Award-winning AimPoint Technology seen on the Golf Channel. Using the AimPoint Green-Reading Method, you will never again have to guess at how much break to play for any putt within 20 feet of the hole. Learn that putting is predictable and discover the most effective and reliable ways to determine the direction and precise amount of break for any putt.
The AimPoint Green-Reading system teaches:
- The 3 primary variables that determine break.
- Exactly how much break to play for any putt within 20 feet of the hole.
- How break changes as green speed changes.
- How to estimate break very accurately depending on the 3 primary variables.
- Eye and putter face alignment.
- Understanding green architecture and its implications on putting.
- Aiming and alignment.
- Optical illusions and slope perception.
- Common green-reading misconceptions and mistakes.
Link to blog posts. Click here.
Last Updated ( Wednesday, 15 May 2013 17:26 )